Monday, June 27, 2016

NAME CALLING 101

To think the presidential wannabes have advanced degrees and are acting like fourth graders from the platform is beyond me. Can you imagine a President calling and ambassador a jerk? As far as I'm concerned thee whole charade is turning me off.

The July Conventions will leave nothing to the imaginations. Forget it!

Saw my older sister's picture in the paper holding 2 dolls. Back to the forties it is.

Bruce Springsteen has been entertaining me in my studio tonight. As much as I love The Eagles, The Boss is the Boss...My Home Town.

Final ultrasound treatment today at the VA in Worcester. Sent the Eagles book to Ben and it erroneously was sent to 28017 not 28012! Transposition of the wrong zipper can happen. Gotta correct it first thing.

Hotter and more muggy.

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment