Friday, June 24, 2016

BOB POTVIN'S GOLD BLOG

Now can be the best time in a couple of years to sell your unwanted gold! And be careful as absolutely anything can happen over the weekend. Europe and the world are dangerously hot weather wise and otherwise. I have been dealing in this stuff for 50 years. Redeeming unwanted gold is "found money" as one banker said to me 4 years ago.

Speculating can be dangerous. I heard from gold dealers earlier in the year of losing their shirts. Also, greed inhibits selling. I say "take your profits and run." Today I had a client redeem a tidy amount for cash.

Gold is a security and you can hide it in your mattress or have gold crowns  16k.Most coins are 21.6k and jewelry is usually 10k or 14k. Hitler hoarded much gold and Trump is reputed in having gold. Me? "I'm tired and old and don't have much gold" but I do have good looks. LOL.

Notice my yellow flag DON'T TREAD ON ME. It is a sign of the times. Gold bullion can be illusive. Me? I love Twenty Dollar gold pieces or 'Pieces of Eight. With gold you can have your cake and eat it. Watch the market$1,316 as I write ..up $ 49.30. an ounce.

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment