Sunday, June 5, 2016

PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL

Principal Financial Group is my younger son's employer. The company hails from Des Moines and sponsored a great golf tourney today. Son Josh recently was promoted as Senior Disability Sales Manager, New England. I am very proud of both Son Ben and Josh.
Ben works for The Hartford as a Senior Commercial Underwriter and lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. We talk business at times and this makes me feel good to see my sons succeed and prosper.
 
This Sunday was of the dismal variety. Laundry filled part of the day. No great shakes. News programs and Principal Golf filled much of the day along with food. Therapy on my left knee at the VA in Worcester, tomorrow... then on Tuesday 5 Primaries. Who will win lol..
 
My dentures are stuck in the mud.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment