Thursday, June 23, 2016

A PAY-ALL-MY-BILLS THURSDAY

Ya, right, in one hand and out the other. TJX, CAPITOL-ONE, BOX RENT, CHARTER, NATIONAL GRID, RENT.. did I miss anyone? Such a wonderful June day thwarted by the monthly reality of bills for Old Bob.

The day started with the Konalrad burst from my night sleeping pill, Easy Listening music on Charter. The weird disrupted my REM coupled with the false things in my life.. dentures. If it sounds like I'm bitching I am. Fortunately I found myself in my writings and editing.
 

 
'JOHNSON'

MONEY, OLD MONEY
 
 

 
C'EST MOI

 
LOL

 
RICH AND FAMOUS


WHAT AM I BID?

Attorney Bill Gross wired me from Vancouver relating to Hamilton Gregory's high praise of my . I intend to go to Staples tomorrow and price out a run of my works. I am encouraged by the praiseworthy comments of Hamilton and Bill. What's a guy supposed to do nearing age 74? go swimming?

Well, actually Son Josh, wife Heidi and kids will probably have their swimming pool ready for the weekend. I brought my "STARS AND STRIPES" trousers to Ware for shortening. Will be ready for July 1st and boy, are they spiffy, Nancy! Right on for the Fourth of July.

I hope Johnson comes with a wheelbarrow on Saturday. "No matter if you are rich or poor it's nice to have money"...once spouted Milton Berle. I'm not broke...I'm badly bent. Hey buddy can you spare beaucoup d'argent? 
" Money, money, money" sings ABBA.

Pageview counts seem to be a joke.7 for the 24 hours..LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment