Wednesday, June 8, 2016

EUREKA! I'VE LOCATED MY COPY OF A MISSING VIETNAM BOOK

Don't get old as losing things is commonplace. For example mu old Pontiac Grand AM. 30 minutes of hiking around the Mass General Hospital parking garage. Absurd. Earlier while at the VA in Jamacia Planes a young man drove me to and fro. The MRI was like riding in the space shuttle.No thanks. But the highlight of my Wednesday came at the West Brookfield Post Office. A new friend with white hair (lol) hugged me once, twice, three times for serving my Country!

People have pent-up emotions.. holding things in for a lifetime. Amazing. It was a heartfelt moment in chatting with a reasonable stranger about the War. Today at the VA Hospital it every everyone is OLD. (except me.) I'm ancient!

Gotta get my drug situation at Mass General taken care of. Too much energy is spent chasing doctors. The rainbow came as I arrived at the Poodle (home.) I was hoping to put together a 'soldier package' when I tripped over my manuscript of 2010. I am thrilled to have the hard copy and now will edit and publish once again. Maybe I'll go to Aetna to sponsor it?

Speaking of Aetna I plan on a day trip to Hartford tomorrow.There's a neat carousel in Bushnell Park worth a visit. Bill Gross and I visited it and road it in 1998s the year of The Big D.

Sorry I missed the Town Meeting. What can I say?


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment