Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A NEW TWIST TO LIFE AND LIVING - GEOCACHING!

My handle is Potfrog and boy am I having fun! Ch
 
 

 
 

hse Robert And J. Byron introduced me to this about three weeks ago -Geocaching and my momentum is growing exponentially. All you need is a SmartPhone and smart kids. In my case I have both.

If you are curious you are "in." Been to Devil's Elbow Road lately? I have. How about the Orchard where a treasure was found. This is the real deal ladies and gentlemen. You just can't miss. Use your imagination.. get away from it all and you are in.

At 74,almost,  I am excited. Like Victor Kiam once said.. "I even bought the company!' Well, I bought my first electronic book The Joy of Geocaching by Paul and Dana Gillin. I even printed out a 21 page about the topic on Wikipedia. I don't fool around with life... regardless.

As a geochaser you are a true treasure hunter personified. Again, I love it. People waste so much time watching television. Not Bob. I will continue to go at life with abandon right up to the end in the year 2525.

So this is my story on a wonderful Wednesday with a tumultuous cloud burst as Chipper Leslie was laid to rest. I wish his son well.

And a shoutout to my Edison friend with a haircut. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment