Sunday, June 26, 2016

HOTEL CALIFORNIA by The Eagles

If you enjoy pop music, Hotel California tops the list for the incredible Eagles, both past and present.
 
 
The Eagles have been flying since the early seventies and I have been a fan of their music from the beginning. My boys were born to the tunes of Glen Frey, Don Henley,  Joe Walsh and others. NowRolling Stone has  a special tribute on the news stands until August 4, 2016. Check it out. I rate the Eagle's music #1
 
This retrospective book is a class production of writings, memoirs and vintage photographs. I pride fully send a copy to my eagle of music, Benjamin.
 
Today I drove to Westford to a major coin show. Beaucoup dealers. The only person I knew was Richard B. Johnson. If you are interested in coins I tell you the opening bid in London is UP from Friday's close $1,313...now it's it is at $1,330! Silver is up to$17.81 an ounce.
 
SELL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment