Friday, June 24, 2016

PAGEVIEWS 14,897

Blogging can be fun, especially when you hit. From the outhouse to the White House blogging can bring out the best in you. I post my pageviews as they are real at 14,897. This cumulative count tells me I am doing something right. And do know what my secret is? I just keep writing. Certainly encouragement is the best medicine. But you must remember I flunked typing IN 1958.LOL.

I thing blogging can be about your attitude. If you are a perfectionist you can be paralyzed. I don't get hung-up in much of life and living...live and let live!

My Straight A Grandkids were rewarded with monetary gifts from Pops. Madeline Grace is a true Rock-Star in the making. Lily-Belle as I call her is a true intellectual... and they are so young. "Baby-Jr" Evelyn isn't quite 3 and starts Miss Shelly's Montessori Apple in the Fall. My sons work hard at all of life and it shows. Down South we have Son Ben, Allison and Savannah Hope who is 2.

My advice to my kids is "stay good."

Son Josh gave me a haircut tonight for free. Once a month I get clipped. Old men shouldn't be vain unless your name is Liberace.

Gotta work on my U.S. Army Memoirs tomorrow. I had 20 booklets printed. Now it's about lining up some photos. enjoy Saturday all over your body!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment