Monday, June 20, 2016

GEORGE'S TIRE PLACE WARREN, MASS

 I am human and I am guilty. One of my rear tires had enough tread on it for .10 miles! Georgie P to the rescue. George leaves tomorrow for Branson, MO and was kind enough to change a tire.. old for new after he was closed. George is quite the guy and is humble as they come. He bailed me out at a time when I needed aa friend.

It was a manic Monday but a good Monday. Son Ben sent me a lots of pennies for me to buy some shirts at Penny's and the two I bought, made in Vietnam are spiffy indeed. If you don't know the meaning of spiffy the short version is "smart in appearance.' I learned the word from Q. David Bowers, coin mogul, when he described the new State Quarters a few years back. Thanks Dave.

After a lot of walking and therapy  I am tired tonight.

Do me a favor and take a gander on your tires. You will never know when one will blowout! BAM.

More watermelon sherbet
is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment