Monday, June 13, 2016

A NEW FOUND LOVE: SOCCER

Chase-Robert will be the recipient of "THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SOCCER." I was in the vicinity of bookseller Barnes & Noble on Lincoln Street, Worcester when I grabbed this compelling title for the boy. Actually, son Josh will enjoy it too, I'm sure.

I had therapy on my left knee and later mowed my lawn, limp and all. It was a good Monday in this regard.

Finally caught up with Deny Long in New Braintree. Haven't seen Denis since March.  Good friend, brother and farmer. I did a Google search on his old John Deere tractor. It dazzled Mr. Long, to say the least. Denis admittedly lives in the "dark ages." We live in two different worlds.

The Orlando news seems to add gasoline to the political fires.

I guess it's time for a bath and to call it a day.






No comments:

Post a Comment