Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WILL AMERICANS HAVE COMMON SENSE IN VOTING?

The furor of the presidential race leaves little for the imagination! Today's technology pits all contestants for the highest office on the bleeding edge of time. "He said... she said" finger pointing, crying, singing, spitting and swearing is revealing some real dinks.

Today I traveled to Nashua, NH and met some real nice folks at City Hall. I recall a clerk named "Dawn" .. nice lady who knows her rock n' roll history with Frankie Valle and "Delta Dawn." Nice. I also heard from a couple of gentleman who spoke the truth. The big New Hampshire is coming up on Tuesday.

No matter where I travel  I always to mix business with pleasure. Today, your blogger found a  stunning pair of sky-blue Ralph Loren Polo canvas and leather shoes. Amazing how a true color enhances the rest of my outfits. Where men's leather shoes cost between $300 and $500 the pair, my new kicks fir the bill for much less than a Bill ($100.00) Thanks Mr. Marshall...no sales tax New Hampshire.

The Pheasant Lane Ball brought back memories of my covering Dan Quayle in 1992. The economic development of this southern New Hampshire city is revealing. I didn't study the Tags on cars and trucks yet I am confident many hail from Taxachusetts.

On the way back I stopped at Fort Devens  Mass. to buy a new Vietnam Veteran ball cap. I was in unknown territory and really feel I wasn't treated with respect. My Massachusetts drivers license and my VA photo ID would not let me by the gatekeeper







 MP named Croteau! The building that housed my goal, "Military Clothing" was "Off Limits." "You must be "Active Military" to enter!. This sucks. "You mean to tell me after spending a year in Vietnam as a U.S. Army I am not welcome?" I challenged for Croteau to call his boss. The guy was resolute. OK Google. Forget Fort Devens.....

Had a Wake tonight for my grandchildren's great grandfather at Varnum Funeral Home, West Brookfield. The wake was all about family and friends. My little munchkins are so beautiful. Tomorrow is the funeral mass for Stan.

I don't know what's going on with my visits on this blog? Do I have bad breath? LOL.

Seton Hall U and Marquette U are playing a good came as I am ready to post. Today has been a great day despite the Devens experience.

1 comment: