Thursday, February 11, 2016

GOLD & SILVER

Gold & Silver have been my loves for more than half a century! Today's blazing technologies on all devices allows us to hone in instantaneously to all precious metal markets24/7. Last night I watched the hucksters on jewelry television sell amazing amounts of gold at amazing prices. I am amused by the pitch of the televangelists of ORO. Amazing.

I think some viewers of the gold channel may be lonely. I think some people hoard the stuff more than they use I guess it's their business until it becomes my business.

The world situation may be setting the stage for a new bull market? Regardless, GOLD IS GOLD. But why? Humanity has adorned gold and silver throughout the ages. Hitler was reputed to being a gold bug. People from India are amongst the highest to consume gold. It has something to do with marriage.

I plan on "dumping" a small amount of 90% silver coins tomorrow. I should make a small profit. In the winter of l980 I made a huge profit...a whole years pay in only three weeks. From 2008 to 2013 I served the local market well.












My successes are because I am not greedy. GREED INHIBITS SELLING!

My style is to "move it." I don't get holding the bag very often. I have seen some merchants go down the drain not knowing when to SELL. You might say I'm the Kenny Rogers of the Brookfields knowing when to fold them and knowing when to run.

No matter what your pleasures may be, a gold chain (14k) or a writs watch or a Double Eagle, gold is truly the only real currency. The current markets will be revealing every day. Many people I talk with are cognizant of gold's price.. silver to a lesser decree. You can have a piece of gold in the ground for 100 years and it never succumbs to the acids in the soil.

I feel screwed having 14 gold crowns go the way of dentists plyers' did scrap one bridge for $140!... so if you loose a gold tooth know it is 16k. For the curious at the keyboard just log onto "Price of Gold." Follow the market.. We may be in for a great surprise! ..or buy a bracelet for your Valentine.

Win, lose or draw Gold is Gold, forever and for always.

1 comment: