Monday, February 29, 2016

TRUMP IS A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON

Donald J. Trump is a worldwide phenomenon. His running for President this time around is a "rare and significant event." Trust me! European medias, Australian, Asian...all are poised in to witness an American barnburner of thee highest order. March 1, 2016.."SUPER TUESDAY"



























































In many ways tomorrow's vote will be more exciting than Election Day come November. I know I am excited as are sons Ben & Josh.


Pam Metayer gave me a TRUMP sticker this morning. I'm committed. We don't need any more lifers in Washington. "Vote for Trump" he doesn't need the money.. he needs power! Trump is a big guy 6'2''. Only his hairdresser knows. In talking with "the man on the street" I have heard more "yes" answers than "no" in "who are you voting for?"


America's fighting spirit for Liberty goes back to the First Massachusetts Governor, John Winthrop: 'We must always consider that we shall be a city upon a hill - the eyes of all people are upon us."


'And so my fellow Americans'.. "vote," and the choice will be yours; don't vote and the choice will be theirs."


Satellites and sound-bites will fill the airs tomorrow. You must know America is truly the envy of the World...."of thee I sing."

No comments:

Post a Comment