Friday, February 26, 2016

TRUMP AS PRESIDENT?

"Trump as President?" I think Donald Trump will make a good president. Why? Because he already has "celebrity status."Today's New York tabloids are sucking up the Donald Trump image. Nobody, I repeat nobody, has the panache The Donald has. His dash or flamboyance tells all.


I think the Presidency, if he makes it, will reveal a new, more shopworn Donald Trump. He's pushing 70 and, like old Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump wears things well. He needs bigger bodyguards be cause he's so big himself. The Presidential limousine  will take his torso as if he's a movie star. They say "circumstances don't make the man.. they reveal him. Trump is a tough Dude.


But we must remember Donald Trump is human. We want and need a winner, a person with aplomb, a person who will act naturally.


Watch out for Super Tuesday! More than 10 states will vote. Hopefully the weather will be decent. "Old folks" do much of the voting. I am currently a Registered Republican (though and Independent) and am getting excited about the whole thing.


Few know I ran for office in 2000. Fewer know I got 5,157 votes. Less know I received 544 votes in my hometown of North Brookfield and 44 votes in West Brookfield. Running for office was fun. It is something I always wanted to do. As I enjoy helping people, I say "why not.?" "Vote and the choice is yours; don't vote and the choice is theirs."


 It seems the Republicans have little to contest Trump. What does this mean? I see where the Governor of New Jersey threw his support to trump.Watch him get a Cabinet Post if Trump wind!


Fats Domino is on television tonight on PBS. Antoine is 88 years old. "




I'm Walkin."

No comments:

Post a Comment