Saturday, February 20, 2016

AND THE TRUMP GOES ON

State by state Donald Trump wins it's primary. The Donald is energized as Jeb bows out of the race. I'm glad. It is scandalous how much money Bush raised. Tell me, where does the residual go? To charity? Not a bad idea.

Richard B Johnson got me out of bed this morning with his gentle knocking of the back door. I suffered from insomnia last night with all of the tizzy. I must not be studying new words until 11 at night. Such as life.

 Today was a nice day for later February. Dick and I traveled to his home in Leominster then to his office in Boxboro. The guy has a 16 cylinder mind. Computer programming everywhere. I feel like the bat boy though I'm not humbled.

It was laundry again, clean sheets and a bed made. Ho hum. I have some Official Business tomorrow at 11:00 AM so I'll make this short and sweet. Don't know if Seton Hall won. 9 days remaining in this dastardly month. Night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment