Monday, February 8, 2016

THE MAGNETIC MR. TRUMP

I drove to Boston then onto  Londonderry, NH with the hopes of seeing Donald Trump. The roads were horrible as I battled the snow storm. With luck I landed at a Wendy's just  two miles from the Londonderry Lion's Club. To my surprise, the overflow crowd wound around media-types and security. I had sent an e-mail to the Trump Campaign yesterday. "No" was the response. "Yankee go home" is what I sensed from the Secret Service jerk. Once again my "Vietnam Veteran" hat didn't cut any ice. I exploded.."For 50 years I have been rejected because I served my Country." <the finger>

The crowd had been cut off by the Fire Marshal. But of significance, in my trip to and from New Hampshire, was the inordinate number of campaign signs stuck in the dirty snow:" CARLY" impressed me the most. All other candidates had relative tiny signs bearing the all-to-familiar names without mentioning any candidates. Further, the parking lots surroundings the churches in question HAD CARS FROM DISTANT STATES .Clearly the focus is on candidate DONALD J. TRUMP!

Being rejected me didn't bother me as I had my work cut out: 85 miles of  bad road ahead. As a professional driver I drove slower and more determined to make it back to West Brookfield, Mass. safely. I have 4 new tires on my 2003 Pontiac Grand AM and arrived home in daylight. I picked up my mail and $310 National Grid bill. But not to worry. Ten bucks a day for all of the conveniences of home is worth it. The miracle of electricity is truly miraculous.

Enter C-SPAN! The entire  Trump speech from Londonderry was "tape-delayed" as I changed gears. I had Donald J. Trump almost "live" in the confines of my knotty-pine paneled office streaming  on my 65" Toshiba HDTV. It was as if I was in the front row box. I have been ambivalent on Trump since the beginning. Today, after listening intently to" The Donald's" message I plan on casting my vote for Donald Trump! The guy is rich, the guy is real and the guy is ready to serve as Commander-In-Chief..

Trump has the "stones" to stand up to everybody on the World's Stage His experiences emerge as THE MAN. No other candidate can hold a torch to Donald J. Trump.. warts and all. He slicks down his pate and has a winning smile. Trump is a classy dude. He has a wife and kids and yes the education necessary to become President. He's the" Kenny Rogers of the political scene." He will clean house of all of the sycophants  in all aspects of public service. Trump will refresh and renew public service from Beacon Hill to Capitol Hill. Trump's approach is surreal.

Americans have had it in every respect!  There is little to no respect to our Country and way of life. It is disgusting.

VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT! Giv'em hell, Donald!

ME
 
 
 
 

The Donald
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



TEDDY ROOSEVELT 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Why was the secret service man a ''jerk''?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,, The guy wouldn't cut me any slack after I showed my credentials. Big Shot!

    ReplyDelete