Monday, February 15, 2016

THE FRACTIOUS DONALD J. TRUMP

My Collegiate Dictionary says fractious means "tending to be troublesome." Clearly, Trump is pissing the Republicans off. Donald Trump is quarrelsome and may be developing some "cracks in his plaster." I know, I know, dirty politics is the name of the game. Who comes to my mind is the Texan who spent something like $6o million only to cost Bush the Election and gave it to Bubba.

I know Trump is loaded, is brash and is bold. His alienation can cost him more than he bargains for. The key question is how fed up are our Americans in our democracy? The voter turnout can be record-setting.. but then again, the returns can be all over the map. A Third Party candidate never won. Just check with the ghost of Teddy Roosevelt  in the Election of 1912 or what's his name.."DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN"  in 1948. IF Trump splits and goes the route as an Independent... I don't know?

Elections can be problematic. I know as I lost by 10 votes at Worcester Junior College in 1961! Not one engineer cast a ballot..period.. You don't forget campaigns like this..89 - 79. Look at that fiasco in Florida with the chads. Puke!

Regardless, the 2016 Race is on. I think Donald Trump is too talented and worldly to do differently. He is keeping the media and the world front and center. He is one talented trump.

Music tonight.
 
 
 

 
 
H. ROSS  PEROT
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment