Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SMARTPHONE MANIA

It's truly ,truly, amazing and wonderful watching millennials maneuver their hand held devices. I am a geezer yet I have perceptions that keep me connected in this cordless world of 2016.I am convinced we must go with the flow. Young people need us for our common sense. and insights to life.We must share regardless of dollars held.

Life is in flux. We must shed old ways and make room for the future.I am dazzled by the vast inventory of new cars and trucks at Lamoureux Ford in Connie Mack's hometown. On the contrary, I paid my fifty dollar Excise, an amount equal for a haircut I got in New York City in 1993.My sons will chuckle when they read this memory.

I had just sold a piece of real estate, had square pockets on "went on the town." Three thousands for some Thomas Edison materials and autographs. Hey, why not? "I'm going to be dead a long time" said my godfather Lucien A LUKE. Grondin.

But you know?I just can't emphasize of enjoying the "present moment." Don't even try to figure things out. Right now I am listening to Slacker Radio on my JBL Pulse II. Earlier I watched the rerun of Agent Orange

I'm a "digital type guy." I have stuff coming out of my ears...aka ass. All these things were inspired by Edison and Tesla. Johnson even had a thing to say in his inventions. But as Shakespeare wrote 'We all can't be masters."

Regardless, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! If you are slow to change, you better get with the program.Go over to Staples and Verizon and tell them "Bob Potvin sent you." Life is short so you better have your ice cream before retiring. Then, in the AM you can boot-up your devices.

Great article today in the NYT bu Roger Cohen "Smartphone Era Politics.

BeeGees singing as I close....."More Than A Woman To Me." LOL

 
1953 Chevrolet?

 
 
 
1967 Ford Falcoln Future

 
 
 




 
 
Allante Dashboard

 
 
MOI

 
Don't Blame Ben!

 
 
 

 
 
The Mick

 
1959 Cadillac

 
 
Hello Operator..Give Me Central

 
 
Global Warming

No comments:

Post a Comment