Saturday, April 30, 2016

ARTHRITIS 101

Never have I thought about the implications of growing old than in the fast 4 days. My weigh bearing extremities carrying around my 195 pounds are telling me something: lose those few pounds that have crept in the past two  days. I do believe every oldie encounters arthritis at one time or another. Tylenol here I come.

Princess Madeline shone at her First Communion this morning. Maddie was a reader of the Good Word. She offers the world so much and with her stunning white gown and million dollar smile Madeline Rose was and is the pride of the family. Four kids, today, is no small order for Josh and Heidi. I have Madeline a crisp twenty dollar bill. After the ceremony our family celebrated to Birch Hill.

Next, Madeline had a soccer game. I tell you, Josh and Heidi are two busy parents.

Tonight I enjoyed another episode of A Prairie Home Companion broadcast live from Galveston, Texas. I thoroughly enjoy Garrison Keillor's talents including his humor. We are two weeks apart in age!

No gambling today. No word of "Johnson" hit for a million! I told him kiddingly "If you hit for a million I want a new car." What would you do if you won a million dollars? Me/ I'd buy a toupee.  Never.

Another day.. another dime. What can I say?  Pageviews today 143. "Thanks for your eyes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment