Monday, April 11, 2016

TRAITS OF SOME WEALTHY TYPES INCLUDING "TRUMP-O"

My Late friend and Mentor, J/ Irving England of Brookfield Machine fame said to me more than once.."Bob, I would like to bore a tiny hole in a person's heart and see what their real motives are.." The current scrutiny of Mr. Trump is telling. It is digging deep into The Donald's soul. Like Pinocchio's nose, this German-American type may begin squirming further.






Tomorrow night we'll have the grand opportunity of observing the latest page of the Trumps. What do you thing? Surprisingly enough I have heard more positive comments of Trump's fate. People just love his brash ways. He is real, however, can he handle the continued roughing of his blonde fur? Look for body language tomorrow night!

Is he as cheap as the media portrays him to be? Does Trump have a big heart as well as a monstrous wallet filled with $100,000 bills bearing Woodrow Wilson's portrait?

The evil of money has no beginning and no end.

To Boston and Mass General for another blood draw. GOOD NEWS. Everything showed up "normal" with my hematologist. We spoke about politics and medicine. I'm good and have 90 days before returning on July 18, 2016. My cholesterol is at 211 and my Triglycerides are at 261  half of what they were a year ago. I try to watch my intake of sugars.

The Red Sox need some medicine after loosing the Home Opener. I was mildly tempted to shoot over to Lansdowne Street. Forget it. I'm too old for that, in person baseball. My 65 inch HDTV suits me fine .

Everything about this manic Monday was fine. I don't wish it were Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment