Friday, April 15, 2016

OUR MIRACLES IN OUR SKY

At invitation son Josh invited me to the soccer game at the elementary school - West Brookfield. My day was a lazy Friday so I was game for the game. Little did I know how entertaining my time would be. I wore a long sleeve maroon game shirt not thinking much about the splendid day at hand. By half time I was freezing my butt off!

I was taken in by the whole situation. Clear blue skies allowed me to bask at the air traffic above. Today's jets hosted contrails either headed for Logan or Europe. I lost count as the air traffic climbed past the dozen mark. I was intrigued at what I saw. Then one particular jet eclipsed the delightful moon. I thought of JFK!

More than 240,000 miles away, the lunar display intrigued me to no end. As Chase chased the soccer ball the entertainment on Planet Earth grew. Con trails here, contrails there, contrails everywhere.
 
 
As the sun's rays weakened, I began to shiver. AT 56 degrees it felt like 36 so I went to my Grand AM hoping my black  David Bitton Buffalo jacket was in the car. I was lucky. It was.


Chase and company and Josh won 3-1. Josh was coach.

Earlier in the day I visited Steve Magnante in NB. I sought his counsel on my old "rat trap."..aka  automobile. "Drive it" was the man's advice.

No politics all day. Maybe a little tonight.

Oh yea, I did a batch of dirty laundry, again. How exciting. Hope my High-Rolling friend comes by tomorrow. And what was your Friday like? Sunshine every day. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment