Monday, April 18, 2016

GOOD LUCK DONALD TRUMP!

Well, we're down to the wire. Never have I ever seen anything like this. Three New Yorkers is unheard of. It is a horse race of the highest order and yes, anybody can win. Millions of dollars are being pumped into negative and positive ads are running.

 
I think CNN and CNBC and others will help define the political images and attendant marketing.

Speaking of the market I spent over $60 at Hannaford Brothers.. primarily on fruits and vegetables. The strawberries are HUGE. Got 2 boxes ad will share them with my munchkins. Huge organic oranges  and Texas grapefruits are my latest "health
" foods. V-8 is is. I don't drink  much milk any more. Two types of Dole seedless grapes are good fillers.

My weight is very good at 192 lbs. I also have said goodbye to most sugars. It used to be three jumbo eggs, now it's two... yet orange sherbet balances things off with  low salt Lay's chips. Now I must work off the potato chip addiction.

Remember, the more you eat the better it tastes.

Hip 2- 3- 4.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment