Sunday, April 10, 2016

IS TRUMP'S TRUNK THAT OF AN ELEPHANT?

Is Trump's trunk that of an elephant or is it full of gold pieces? The New York scene will allow all candidates to sleep in their own beds for the next week or so. This will be good as The Donald, Hillary and Bernie can schmooze on their own turfs... but remember one thing.. the piranhas of the N.Y. media will be going for their jugulars.

I don't understand all of the math of the delegates. I'm not sure they do.

Today's mid-April sunshine is a warm and cold sunshine. The gale atop Birch Hill remains in my face. Sooner or later  Nature will prevail, one way or the other.

More Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction from Florida. I will opt for a walk now that I have my Spring nap out of the way.

What else? Sunday as usual and steamed white cauliflower and pink grapefruit a la cart.






No comments:

Post a Comment