Thursday, April 28, 2016

THE EFFRONTERY OF DONALD TRUMP

California here he comes! Shameless and bold, the man who wants to be president certainly is showing his colors of red, white and blue.  Stand tall Americans and join the bandwagon of The Donald. He certainly has lassoed America's soul with snippets of the truth. You just can't deny Trump's passion.

In 1960 JFK discovered the new medium of television. Today it's not about television but about tablets and SmartPhones. Media including my blog circumnavigate then planet in a nanosecond. Magellan took months if the wind was in his favor. Both the Silent Majority and the lifers on Capitol Hill have been given notice to it all.

Trump's brashness is really a welcome breeze. We will never be the same again.. like it or not. The momentum of the Trump Campaign is on fire. This is good as Americans are FAT. They need a kick in he slats. I don't care as I have been through the wringer and enjoy the state-of-the-art life I live at age 73.

Coach Bobby Knight from IU was erroneous in the year Harry Truman dropped the bomb. It was 1945 not 1944. He used he term "billions" loosely. As I am a sleuth I pick these things up.

I must wind down my blogmobile as it is 11:30. I don't know what the outcome of Trump's speech will be but I know one thing....things will never be the same. BRING BACK THE DRAFT!

 

 

 

 

 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment