Monday, April 4, 2016

THE SNOWJOB OF APRIL 2016

I have seen the promise land of Charlotte and now I am back in hell! The redolence of spring flowers and lush greenery of budding trees into leaf really lifted my New England spirit. I thought I was in heavens and I was visiting Belmont Abbey. My weekend with ' Little Savannah of the South.'

On Friday night I was greeted with hugs. "Hi Pops" and a big, big smile and embrace. The Baby Girl is so precocious.  Her fine platinum blonde hair makes Savvy so cute.

The Carolina Potvins have a beautiful new home fit for a king and queen. Nothing gives me more happiness than to see my sons succeed in life.

We ate out a couple of times. Once ..Hickory House with a million televisions.Again, all of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County is beautiful. Most construction is brick construction as is Ben & Allison's new home. This upscale neighborhood houses 400 homes. and its Springtime. Here in Massachusetts the snow sucks. We don't deserve it!

So now, it's time for the National Championship on the men's court in Houston. Ben favors  N.C. I'll take Villanova..

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, damn it all! 23 degrees with snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment