Thursday, April 7, 2016

TRUMP'S PANACEA & PANACHE

Donald J. Trump is the world's greatest showman since the days of huckster P. T. Barnum. One exception would be Evil Knievel. I don't think Trump knows what the term humility stands for. The amazing thing is the numbers of American's saying "Bring America Back."

I don't know the details of the Trump Organization and political-types but I must believe they are dancing with the hopes of a November victory and January Inauguration.

The New York Primary should be spectacular... from soup to nuts. I don't know how many demonstrators might show up? With Spring in the air and aroused enthusiasms by both Democrats and Republicans, the New York Primary will be the one to watch. Texas and California, too, will be BIG.

As far as Trump's panacea and panache goes I don't think  The Donald can change. He is what he is. It's like attending a big movie.. bigger than life...."Life's a stage and we all play parts."

No comments:

Post a Comment