Sunday, April 24, 2016

WILL THE REAL DONALD TRUMP PLEASE STAND UP!

The song group ABBA has a great tune fitting for The Donald Take A Chance On Me!  I am numb to the rhetoric of Donald Trump. Today I watched and listened to Mr. Trump's Delaware speech of Friday. He went on and on and on and on repeating his story about Ford, and Carrier and so on and so forth.

As I just told son Ben it sis a good race. More than 6 months remain before the November Election. Trump slams every one. Will it work? He's in everyone's face. Is Donald Trump really real? The pundits are spitting his messages out like a hook.

In other hews my favorite lawn was mowed again. Why not? The sunshine was wonderful and I "stayed in the sunshine." Tonight we have Red Sox Baseball. Gotta get my Nikon fixed once and for all. Countdown to payday looms. Working on my vinyl  collection.

Sunday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment