Friday, April 8, 2016

BOSTON AND BACK AS USUAL

It was Boston and Back as usual. My Lithium was waiting for me and I got a free parking as I was in and out in less than a half hour. Traffic was negligible a factor for many Fridays.

The cold of Spring lingers and this dampens the spirit. My green grass of home will be mowed in a day or two.

Have been watching Steve Magnante and Barret-Jackson Collector Car Auction from Florida. Steve is my student and is the best auction narrator. Steve's a good guy, living in North Brookfield.

Got to travel to Boston on Monday to see Dr. Dey in a follow-up visit. Wish me well. "Opening Day" is tempting but the cold winds at Fenway Park in April are not! My boys and I did many, many, many games at Fenway in the Eighties.

Reagan and The Eighties are a warm memory of yesteryear. RR made us feel good again after decades of the Vietnam debacle. Reagan truly had a vision except for what he "conveniently forgot." Contras.. etc.

Why Bernie is going to Rome I'll never know?

The New York scene will truly be of interest...Yankees and all! Play ball!
 
Connie Mack & George M. Cohan  NB  1934

Yaz

 
Chase


No comments:

Post a Comment