Tuesday, April 12, 2016

WHAT WILL TRUMP'S CARD REALLY BE?

Okay, now we are in the next phase of good old dirty politics. All of the media is in its glory raising hundreds of millions of dollars ($132 Million spent so far in negative sabotage ads.) You wonder where the yellow went when you brush with Pepsodent..or is it Ipana? LOL.

When you think of very wealthy people running for office thinking they will win.. Think of H. Ross Perot of Texas who failed in 1992! Enter H. Donald Trump in 2016. Today's New York Times hosts a barrage of negative information. The candidates are all indebted to PACS and pack rats but not Trump..

Tonight's CNN Special about The Donald and his family will be of great interest. Watch it or watch out!@

I was in Springfield and Amherst today. I delivered a vintage Rolls Royce book to the Springfield Museum to Mr. Moore who wasn't in. My gift. Then I traveled to my favorite men's college, Amherst College where I went to the Robert Frost Memorial Library looking for information on JFK. Eureka.

Kennedy visited the college about a months before he was killed in Dallas. They have a trove of "history" on JFK' visit. Ifound the name of J.R. Quill. Class of 1913 who attended the presidential visit with Francis T. Lee , both of North Brookfield. Last night I watched more conspiracy stuff on YouTube. After some 52 years of doubt I am becoming a believer. Tonight I watched the Bill Kurtis Investigative report on JFK.

The sun has come out and things are looking brighter. I think I'll go visit my family on Birch Hill. How was your Tuesday?

Watch Trump!


No comments:

Post a Comment