Thursday, April 14, 2016

SUNSHINE & LOLIPOPS & KIDS AND GRANDKIDS

The best day of our new Spring. And for the next few it will be nothing but clear blue skies. I stayed close to home today.  Conservation of money is my discipline for now. It is too easy to spend the money I just don't have. Time and time again I say my kids are my wealth.

The WBES had a fabulous concert hosting the entire student body. Chase, Lily  and Madeline were beautiful and Evelyn continues to steal the show. Of course the girl is only two.

The political scene is depressing and upsetting to me. I am going to back off a bit.. see what occurs and act accordingly. I have never seen such a charade on either side. Clearly dollars are entering into the equation.

Got to get out of my que so I can print again.

Bernie Bouvier
began painting the other "jealousy house" at the head of the Town Common. Richard Kemp already  rebuilt the new porches and Bernie is hanging from an incredible bucket. This Victorian professional building will soon be the talk of the town. Take a peek at the beginning brushed paint!

Antique houses need TLC to keep them alive. Truly this house was built to last. folks don't realize some houses were built to last over 200 years. This particular house is inspirational. I have been there in the past 40 years putting my heart and soul into these homes and appreciating the inherent beauty. BUT REMEMBER old houses are like old people. Homes last longer than people!

All in all this Thursday was good. Tomorrow is Friday and let's hope "the check's in the mail!"

Chase and Josh christened their turf riding their mowers today.
 
CT MANSION

No comments:

Post a Comment