Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BERNIE SANDERS

Democrat Bernie Sanders is making the presidential race interesting. Bernie is a wise old man as I am, and appeals to some of the masses. I am not so sure this is best for the country. He takes on Wall Street, big business, banks and insurance companies. I know insurance as I worked for Aetna for more than aa dozen years.

I like his style and don't like the dandruff on his lapel. If Hillary prevails maybe Bernie will get the nod for veep? He's Jewish and this may be played to his advantage?

The parties and candidates are narrowing down to aa precious few. What will be the defining moments of the Campaign? Tonight's returns. A wise man once told me "people vote their wallets!" In hard times they look for relief. Just look at FDR's victory over President Herbert Hoover.. Hoover was a good man but not for the times.

So who are you betting on? Pinocchio, The Lady. or the Old Man. Today is a very important day in American politics!
FDR
 

 
SANDERS

No comments:

Post a Comment