Wednesday, April 20, 2016

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BLOG COUNTS?

On March 14 my pageviews hit 396. Today and yesterday they hit only 61. What is going on? I was riding high thinking I was going somewhere. You're right I am going to hell in a handbasket. somebody must know and understand. My counts have been diminishing for one month. Not good.

The April weather of 2016 sets a record in Texas and here in New England. Day after day after day after day it is blue sky. I mowed my green grass of home. Now we need water.I also enjoyed some April sunshine.

Saw son Josh today for a haircut. Listened to YouTube music. It's awesome, realizing, entertaining and free. I also enjoy YouTube documentaries.

To Boston tomorrow to see Dr. Greenberg.

The political scene is bearing on men's souls. Too much for me. Call me when it's over.




No comments:

Post a Comment