Thursday, April 7, 2016

MY ELECTRICITY BILL IS LOWER!

We must be watchdogs if we want lower bills. I am learning how to save on electricity. My electric bill in February was a whopping $328.95. Today's bill which just came in is $156.27. I think I'm on the right track.

How muck "juice" do we waste a month? It's scandalous. Light's on, "power-on" plug in here. plug in there, charge it, and on and on and on.

I once saw a sign ion the JFK Building in Boston saying it cost something like $800,000 to cool down the building. It's either heating or cooling but now today it's an electronic world we live in. Absolutely everything in the world is air conditioning. We demand this in our jet set society. The amazing thing is how the power grid around the world works.

Waste not, want not! Energy conservation is the name of the game! "Off and running."


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment