Wednesday, April 13, 2016

MID-WEEK DIVERSION

We had frost on the grass this morning and tonight I mowed my lawn! The day was slow to warm up as was I. But early in the morning came a knock on my door. A nice young lady with a smile said "I have something I would like to show you."
 She sure did. She owns three diamond rings and wedding bands.

"I found this one here and the other two were from previous engagements." OMG.
Selling used diamond sets is not easy. I gave her some free advice employing "the rule of 3." As I wasn't a buyer I suggested several Pawns. We'll see.

Heidi relates Chase and Josh went to the Celtic' Game. How nice. Chase is on the ball obtaining two tickets for the game. He earned the tickets achieving High Honors! Actually all kids got great report cards. We have a talented group of high achievers! Reward time.

On politics I feel bad for Trump. It''' be a blood bath before it's over.

My lawn is green and I mowed it for the first time. Somewhat earlier than usual. Now I must get my TORO sharpened and tuned up by Russ in East Brookfield next to EB Flatts Restaurant.

I did one final sweep of YouTube and conspiracy tv and JFK. Enough!

No Trump dreams planned for tonight. No nightmares, either!

GO CELTICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment