Sunday, August 1, 2021

THE MAGIC TOUCH OF JEFF NICKERSON

Without access I am a "man without a blog!" I have been unable to log on since Thursday and am at my wits end. I asked Johnson to look at my dillemma. No soap. Steve Magnante came by for a nice visit: no luck. Frustration personified. More so, the Boston Red Sox seem to be faltering with three losses. Have they lost the magic touch? If so, the second half of the year will be a disaster. I like Bobby Dalbec. His home run last night gives hope. The next week will be a tough schedule for sure. The one thing that has been positive is the weather. We have had morning temperatures at 50 degrees. I opened the windows at night and enjoyed the cool mornings. A new month and the hope of cooler weather.I like it! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment