Sunday, August 15, 2021

A COOLER DAY

The air was cooler with lower humidity as I began this Sunday. After doing laundry in Warren I came back to the Poodle and made my bed.The Red Sox game came on at one and it was a pleasure to see the Sox sweep the Baltimore Orioles. Before that I enjoyed a Cheeseburger at Howards. Chase was working the grill and I obliged with a generous tip.After the game I drove over to Birch Hill. Josh asked me to drive him to Dollar General for some propane for his grill. Coming back he upset a bees nest and got stung! Then I drove to Howard's for my favorite.. black raspberry ice cream.Sister Lily was working and presented me with a cup. I gave Lily a generous tip.Son Ben had called earlier in the afternoon with a video call.Savvy and Fenway-the dog could be seen for the first time.My Sunday was fulfilling! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment