Monday, August 2, 2021

THIRD ATTEMPT IN OBTAINING "POTVIN" VANITY PLATE

Blood glucose 109 Weight 163 lbs. I use the rule of three in whatever I undertake. I have been attempting to get my old POTVIN vanity plate for over a year! Today I sent a letter to the Registrar of Motor Vehicles Jamey Tesler asking for help. It has been over a year since I applied. Further I asked Senator Anne Gobi for help and I even contacted Gov. Charlie Baker's office.NADA. Wish me luck! This Monday was good. I ate lunch at the West Brookfield Senior Center and renewed old acquaintances.There's a 'Welcome Back Party' on Tuesday September 7th beginning at noon. Cost is $3.00. Musical entertainment by Memory Lane.Also An Evening with the Rotary Club, Thursday August 12 at 6:00 PM Cost $1.00. Sign up by August 5th. Tomorrow I go to North Brookfield S C. Also, I plan on stopping by at the NB Assessors Ofice to review the plans on the proposed gas station in the center of town. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment