Wednesday, August 25, 2021

A STEAMY WEDNESDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Blood glucose 118 This day was hot from beginning to end. The comfort of AC and a high speed fan makes my home comfortable.I ate in NB and didn't find the meatloaf good. I think I need a break from institutional cooking. A cheeseburger from Howard's is in order! I found the St. Louis Cardinal -Detroit Tigers game relaxing. The Cards won in xtra innings. Nice. I drove over to Josh's at 5:00 and enjoyed an O'Douls and snacks. Josh built a tiny fire as we talked about "old times." He will be 47 tomorrow! I will meet with him at 5:15 at the West Brookfield Elementary School where Evie will have soccer practice.We made plans for my Friday trip to Mass General and Dr. Dey. The Sox are playing now as I write. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment