Thursday, August 12, 2021

A HOTTER THURSDAY

Blood glucose 115 Today was the hottest day of the Summer. My thermometer on the garage read 91 degrees. My AC and super fan kept my pad tolerable. I ate lunch in North Brookfield and went food shopping. I settled in for the Red Sox game at 4:00. The 20 run of last night didn't last long as the Sox lost today and remain 5 games behind Tampa Bay.I drove over to Josh's at 5:00 and enjoyed an abbreviated visit. "There's a thunderstorm in Amherst coming our way." I took this as my time to leave and I did. I wasn't home two minutes when a moderate storm and lightening hit West Brookfield. I am glad I did! Jeopardy! continues to be very interesting. The "Champ" is now third highest ever. Looks like tomorrow will, too, be another hot one. I eat at the West Brookfield Center tomorrow on Friday The Thirteenth! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment