Friday, August 27, 2021

"FANTASTIC" NEWS FROM DR. DEY!

Getting into seeing my doctor was time-consuming. I had my blood drawn and waited over an hour to be called. When I walked into his office I was greeted by a gentleman wearing a navy blue blazer, a shirt to match his coat and trousers.He was all smiles as we shook hands. He had my results on his computer screen. I asked him what were the results. 'FANTASTIC' was Dr. Dey's response. He went over each category and was pleased when he reviewed the findings. Dr. Dey is my friend and I have been seeing him for decades. "Come back in 6 months" after reviewing my vitals. Josh had waited patiently in the hall overlooking Historic Boston. We had a terrible delay on the Mass Pike. We arrived in WB over an hour late.Went to the dry cleaners with my weekly batch of soiled shirts and Bermuda shorts.Stopped at McDonalds-Spencer for a Cheeseburger, fries and Coke.$4.90. Josh invited me over for 5:00 for our usual dily visit. Today was Evie's 8th birthday. Gave her a :"Birthday Girl" card and cash donation. Gave Josh his birthday card and cash donation. My card was a hit! LOL.It was a Friday to remember! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment