Sunday, August 22, 2021

NOT A GOOD SUNDAY FOR BUSINESS

Never have I seen the laundomat so busy than today!All the dryers were taken and the washers full.Now if I can only find my black face cloth! The inclement weather began as I began.I came back in the rain and measured only .75 inches all day. My day was cut out oF watching MLB. The Sox and Yankees were postponed so I opted to watch all other games.The big news was Miguel Cabrera hitting his 500th home run. It took him a while to reach this hallmark. Chase, Josh and Ben called me around 5:00 PM.I had New England Clam Chowder for lunch and a banana and peanut butter for supper. More baseball then SIXTY MINUTES.I enjoyed all three features fromthe FIRST BLACK CHIEF OF STAFF TO VOLCANOS IN ICELAND TO THE SPORTS writer. REPORTER. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment