Friday, August 20, 2021

HENRI SPECULATION

The media is smothered with speculation on the hurricane. It seems there's too much information with models and weather men. I try to ignore much of what is being submitted. I remember Hurricane Bob in 1991. I had a Billy Joel t shirt from Storm Front and raised it on my flag pole at 33 Birch Hill Rd. WB.I will confer with "Johnson" for a consensus. Dick and I go way back. The benefactors to the hype are the grocery stores.If you really want to hget technical the Hurricane of 1938 saw winds of 110mph atop Bell Hill, N. Brookfield. It will be fun to look back after Henri makes his mark. The day was quiet. I ate at the W.B.Senior Center with Nancy D. and Jane. Braise Beef. I liked the Lorna Doone the best! I have no comment on the "Dred Sox." Josh had a small campfire with friends visiting.Jayson Ostrout mounted four spiffy truck tires as Evie & Chase helped along with Josh. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment