Saturday, August 21, 2021

A SATURDAY OF BEAUTIFUL CLOUDS & SUN

Blood glucose 93 The morning skies were beautiful! Dick Johnson drove his Silverado up Coy Hill on the Warren side. As we climbed in elevation the cumulonimbus clouds graced the August skies. The WARE radio towers are at an 1177 elevation.Dick tells of having lived in a small house while an employee of the radio station. Today the road was terrible necissating "Driver Dick" to back up a bit before turning around. This Saturday saw us travel towards Route 20 then onto Holland and Wales.We ended up eating at the McDonalds in Sturbridge. The afternoon sun was hot. I visited my "Ice Cream Lily P" for my usual black raspberry cup and remained in my air conditioned chalet watching baseball. I refused to get caught in the hurricane speculation. Son Josh came by and mowed my lawn.To me it was HOT! My Saturday was good. Tomorrow I do laundry in Warren. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment