Saturday, August 14, 2021

THE RED HOT RED SOX

Weight 168 lbs. "Johnson" came at the appointed hour and we headed West to Northampton. It was a warm Saturday without any threat of thunder.From Northampton we headed south and ended up in South Hadley. Dick asked if we could eat in Ware at the McDonalds and I said Yes.This makes two weeks in a row we enjoyed a hamburger, fries and a drink for $7.90. I returned to my air-conditioned chalet where it's always comfortable.The Red Sox game came on at 4:00 so it was perfect. After a while I drove to Birch Hill and visited with Josh & Chase. Josh was on a "mission" of securing two Jet-Ski boats contrary to Chase's wishes.Josh changed his mind which made Chase happy. I returned to waatch the Hot Sox slam the Orioles 16-2. I hope this is a precursor to the games ahead! Go Sox! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment