Thursday, August 26, 2021

ANOTHER STEAMY DAY

The heat wave continues. I drove to Ware early in the day to Walmart get a case of Equate nutritional drink. A case of 24 costs $24.95. The Mart Cart made my visit easy.It was both loaded and unloaded by helpers.I enjoyed another Cheeseburger from Howard's for lunchat a cost of $3.89. Sure beats the food in NB. Josh turns 47 today. We spoke late in the day.He cancelled plans for Evie's practice. Once again it was all about watching baseball. Bobby Dalbec homered early in the Sox night game. Tonight I called sister Jan. I speak with her once a month. Chase stopped by for a brief visit before his soccer practice. Tomorrow I travel to Boston to Mass General. Josh picks me up at 7:30 AM to see Dr. Dey. Evie turns 8! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment