Monday, August 16, 2021

MY NO-BASEBALL MONDAY

This Monday was cool but not cold. The morning was spent shopping for food. I forgot to get Fish Oil and pain pills so I will return tomorrow on my way to the NB Senior Center. 'Kathy's Brunch' is featured with Scrambled Eggs, Sausage , French Toast and Fruit.The SOX had a day off and tomorrow they will play a day-night doubleheader starting at one o'clock at Yankee Stadium. I hope the team is UP for a sweep! Speaking of Yankees the Hall of Fame Plaque featuring Joseph Paul Di Maggio recounts his many achievements including "Hitting two home runs in one inning in 1936, hitting three hone-runs in one game (3 times) and other achievemnets. I visited Josh at 4:45. He told me Lily was working at Howard's so I stopped on my way home for a cup of black raspberry ice cream. Lily was all smiles as I placed my order. I gave 'Lil another big tip. Jeopardy! is playing re-runs with Alex as host. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment