Wednesday, August 18, 2021

A BUSY WEDNESDAY

The Hawaiian Luau at the NB Senior Center was a total success. Twenty-eight folks, many dressed up in festive outfits, made it interesting.Many photos were shot and can be seen on the Senior Center Web page. One observation made is Ray Hebert and I were the only men in attendance! Senator Anne Gobi's man took another application for my vanity plate request: My choices: POTVIN, NIVTOP AND BOBBYP. I PAID THE
$70 fee, again. My license plate necktie from Hawaii was a hit. After a leisurely roung-table discussion I decided to attend the graveside services of the Late Doug Kruzewski at the Brookfield Cemetery. Senator Steve Brewer was in attendance along with Atty Michael Meloche, Joe Spadea an others. Didn't recognize many of the attendees.I shook Mrs. Kruzewski's hand expressing my condolences. At home I discovered a leak from my kitchen sink. Josh-the-Plumber found the problem and tightened the fitting. As far as the Red Sox vs Yankees go......Not good! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment