Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A VERY HOT WEDNESDAY IN AUGUST

The temperature eached 90 degrees this afternoon!My AC and high-speed fan kept things comfortable as I watched the Yankees defeat Kansas City. Earlier in the day I received and paid my Cable bill for $129.56. The "gift" came from National Grid saying "No Payment Due." Each Summer I receive such a statement. Earlier I ate lunch at the NB Senior Center. Four of us enjoyed the Raspberry Walnut Salad with chicken. I caught up with Josh at 5:00. He was frustrated by not having service on his Intenet. As he got it fixed his mood changed. We drove Maddie to Quaboag to soccer practice.
I enjoyed a Cheeseburger from Howards!. Tonight the Red Sox are off to a 7-0 start... a badly needed victory! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment