Tuesday, August 3, 2021

NORTH BROOKFIELD GAS STATION/CONVENIENCE STORE PLANS REVIEWED

I visited the Assessor's Office today and reviewed the plans. Once complete this will transform the center of town to the 21st Century. There will be multiple gas pumps and a big convenience store.Probably 6 months to completion. Removal of ruins is almost complete. Ate at the NB Senior Center with my friend "Bill." We had a good discussion on a variety of subjects. I came home and and watched "Doctor's With X-Ray Vision" narrated by Bill Kurtis. I enjoy watching this video as it covers the evolution of X-Rays to MRI and PET Scans.Interesting. Next I watched a video about ABBA .. the Swedish singing group. The setting sun and skym tonight
was orange! Maybe a sign of rain? Guns & Roses are plating at Fenway tonight and Billy Joel tomorrow night. Bring your rain coat! As for the Red Sox/Detroit.. the Sox lead 2-1 in the second inning. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment