Monday, August 23, 2021

A MONDAY FULL OF SURPRISES

Blood glucose 90 Weight 165lbs. The big news in rock music is the obituary of Don Everly of the Everly Brothers fame. I sent the full obit to Son Ben.Don was 84 with Phill dying in 2014."Ebony Eyes" is one of my favorites. A little known fact is the Everly Brothers were U.S. MARINES! Received a Vanity Plate Confirmation for POTVIN from the Registry.IF my request is acted favorablely "You will receive a plate and registration in the mail within 12 weeks.If denied you will receive notification and a rebate within 4-6 weeks.Wish me luck! The Red Sox game came on at 1:00pm. I don't understand how the sun was out in Boston-Fenway when tornadoes swirled around? Chase stopped by to enjoy watching the game with POPS. I gave him a copy of the 500-Homer Club listing the 28 members.Barry Bonds leads it with 762 homers. Henry Aaron 755 and Babe Ruth 714.We delighted in the grand slam hit in the 11th for a 8-4 victory by the Sox.It was fun having Chase savor the victory! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment